Doggy Dan’s The Online Dog Trainer Review
Can’t find the most in-depth and honest Doggy Dan’s Online Dog Trainer Review?
Do you have a dog, or are you looking into acquiring a puppy or adopting from a shelter? If yes, then you probably look forward to having a great relationship with your well-behaved pet. You wouldn’t want to be a victim to endless barking, aggressiveness towards people and poor sanitary habits as well as a host of other uncanny behavioral problems, now would you?. Dog training is probably your only way out of this potential disaster. Doggy Dan The Online Dog Trainer is one such program that offers solutions to your dog’s behavioral changes while helping you cultivate the best relationship too, with your dog. Let’s have a look at what this program entails.
What is Doggy Dan The Online Dog Trainer?
Doggy Dan online Dog Trainer is a training course created by Daniel Abdelnoor, otherwise known as Doggy Dan. The program is well-designed and suited for the dog lover to help provide you with the proper kind of training for your dog that involves anything but the aggressive forms of dog training. This program is New Zealand Society For Protection against Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) endorsed and strongly shuns the use of shock collars, harsh words, or any other means that may seem forceful to your dog. Care to know a little more about Doggy Dan?
Well, Doggy Dan, otherwise known as Dan Abdelnoor in full, is an experienced professional dog trainer, author, and behaviorist who comes from Auckland, New Zealand. Dan is also a celebrated TV personality and ardent dog-lover who own three dogs of his own.
Dan, the dog enthusiast, trains dogs daily on a full-time basis and has been at it for several years now. He spends a good chunk of his time visiting dog owners at the comfort of their homes consulting and helping them handle their dog training issues. The Doggy Dan Online Dog Training that is our focus for now, however, is carried out in the form of video tutorials.
How Does The Online Dog Training Work?
As mentioned earlier, this online dog trainer program is executed with the aid of video tutorials. These tutorials have been sectioned into six different modules to help ease you through the volumes of over 200 videos. These videos are practical lessons that show you trick by trick methods of properly training your dog. This is how the six modules work:
1. Become the pack leader: This section is of particular importance if you want your dog to learn to be obedient to you. In this section, you are taught how to establish yourself as the “alpha dog” or pack leader of sorts to your dog. The section has about 22 videos that focus on how to gain respect from your dog or puppy. There are five golden rules here through which you learn basic dog training rules aimed at helping you manage problems in your dog’s behavior such as aggression or excessive barking.
2.The tools to train your dog: This section comprises simple, easy to follow videos with details regarding the techniques that Dan employs in training dogs under his care. If you perform these methods, then you are almost guaranteed complete control of your dog and his mannerisms.
3. Training your puppy: You want that pup to wean out into an obedient, well-mannered dog in future? Then this section is especially for you. It offers useful insights on gumming, chewing, toilet training and other issues common with newly adopted puppies. In this section, Doggy Dan teaches you how to make use of the tool of communication to empower your pup to grow up with a healthy non-aggressive attitude.
4. Project Moses: This section is one of the most valuable in the site. It is here that Dan shows footage of how he filmed raising his Labrador puppy named Moses, right from 8 weeks when he first got him, until he turned one year. There’s plenty of knowledge you can gain from this section by following the timeline of Moses’ growth against your own puppy’s development.
5. Behavioral issues: If your dog is aggressive towards people and fellow dogs, barks unnecessarily for attention or worse still jumps on people, then this section, through the 56 plus videos will help you in pruning these behavioral issues.
6. Advanced dog training: This section is for dog-owners who might want to take their dog training up a notch by fostering a great relationship with their pet. On this part, the online dog trainer teaches you how to calmly and authoritatively turn your dog into a well behaved, loving, and loyal friend.
Dan is so confident in his dog training skills, enough so, that he offers a three-day trial on his site for just a dollar. Once you have tried the program and deemed it worthy, hence would like to dive right into the full course, then you get a $37 a month subscription on the site. If you’d like to take on additional courses, then your subscription fee hikes up to around $100 monthly. A pretty proper amount, but worth the sacrifice since you get to foster a great relationship with your dogs and eventually both you and your pet are happy. I’m sure you’d agree that it’s a good value for your money.
- It is SPCA approved: Being that Doggy Dan’s training methods are New Zealand SPCA approved, there is no forceful, aggressive or potentially harmful means used while training your dog.
- Money back guarantee: This online dog trainer course supports a 60-day money back guarantee. In case you get dissatisfied mid-course, you can have your money refunded by emailing Dan and ending your subscription. However, this only applies before 60 days elapse.
- It is practical: Doggy Dan’s online dog training course is not based on mere theory. You get to see full videos of the trainer in full action showing different ways to train your dog or pup.
- Comprehensive yet cost effective: Doggy Dan, the online dog trainer is a great teacher, and you can tell that from his videos. His tutorials cover a broad range of topics surrounding dogs, delivered in the simplest and easiest way to follow, at just a small fee.
- Lacks a personal touch: The online dog trainer program is yet to come up with proper ways of having a more one-on-one kind of training, either physically or even through Skype or other web tools.
- Reduced accessibility: This course is only available on DVD and Live stream, this limits the availability of the entire program since not all people can access these materials. Having the program on paperback, for instance, would make it easier and widely accessed.
All in all, one of the most interesting aspects of Doggy Dan’s content in the program is that the tutorial videos are not just theoretical drills. The tutorials contain footage of the trainer’s real life consultation sessions with their problematic dogs. You get to see firsthand everything as it transpires, from Dan’s interview with the dog owner to get to familiarize with the pet’s behavioral issues, how he tries to diagnose the cause of the problem to detailed explanation’s to the pet owner on what nature of training is relevant and why.
I don’t know about you, but for me, this is validation at its best. So if you just adopted that new puppy and would want it to grow upright, or your lovely dog has suddenly gone unruly, then you can try Doggy Dan, The Online Dog Trainer and bring out the good out of your dog.