We are the reviewers of all kinds of books health, finance to self-help eBooks. Whenever you intend to buy any book, you can visit the website and check reviews to find the interest in the book. You can find the extensive list of books on our website and you can check our reviews for the best experience.
Rules and Requirements:
- The scholarship amount will be directly disbursed to the university; hence the candidate should have been admitted into a university or college.
- The student should not be employed.
- In case the essay is submitted in the form of video, the video should be linked to our organization website.
The candidates who intend to participate in the essay competition should pass the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- The student should be a fresher to the university or college.
- The students should be from a US-based university or college and have an academic course of four or two years.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation.
- The essay can be submitted as written word doc or a video. If the essay is submitted as word document, the word limit should be between 800-1,250 words and if it is submitted as video essay then it should be 2-3 minute YouTube video.
Last date for submission is July 1st 2019
Winners’ will be declared on July 5th 2019
You can visit the website for the results; you can also find the results on the social media platforms. The beneficiary will be contacted after announcement of results to confirm the candidature.
- Write the essay or record the video as per your convenience.
- Fill the online application form and upload the word document or the YouTube video link
- You will be required to upload a clear recent photo of the candidate
- The candidates are required to submit the proof of enrollment for scholarship consideration and disbursement to the winner.
- Send details to this email id – “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Scholarship Amount: USD 1000 (can be renewed annually)
The fee will be remitted to any one university for education.
The candidate should give a brief introduction about self, before the start of the essay.